The project "Improvement CRs" has added some functionalities to the Import sheet, which can now be used in the submission process for Change Requests for Release 14.0. If required, please request the 14.0 import sheet from the Head Office.
Summary of the innovations
- extension of the import sheet in the CRs to aspects
- extension of the import sheet in the CRs to blocks
- extension of the import sheet in the CRs to value lists
- in the case of change requests (CR) of the REPLACE type, a distinction can be made between "local" and "global
- When assigning a structural element to a class, the position in the hierarchy (sequence) can now be specified.
- Referencing to CR IDs (CR ID from the CDP or internal import sheet identifier) is possible in the corresponding assignment worksheets depending on the selected change request.