Search the ECLASS content
ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
ECLASS BASIC 13.0 (en)
- 16 Food, beverage, tobacco
- 16-15 Reptile, Amphibian, Mollusk (land) (raw, minimally processed)
- 16-15-01 Reptile (raw, minimally processed)
- 16-15-02 Amphibian (raw, minimally processed)
- 16-15-03 Mollusk (land) (raw, minimally processed)
- 16-15-90 Reptile, Amphibian, Mollusk (land, raw, minimally processed, other)
Classification: 16150000 [ABQ607007]
|Preferred name||16-15 Reptile, Amphibian, Mollusk (land) (raw, minimally processed)|
|Definition||Meat without any additions from animals which are not species like mammals, poultry, fish or seafood for the human consumption including those that are sliced, diced, or mechanically tenderized. With the exception of mollusc meat, the meat has not been subject to any further manufacturing process such as being cooked, dried, cured, ground, or reformed|