ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 22 Construction technology
- 22-16 Stone slab, curbstone and pavement coating
- 22-16-03 Pavement
- 22-16-03-01 Concrete paving stone
- 22-16-03-02 Rubber granulate composite pavement
- 22-16-03-03 Natural stone pavement
- 22-16-03-04 Pavement clinker
- 22-16-03-05 Paver
- 22-16-03-90 Pavement (unspecified)
- 22-16-03-91 Pavement (parts)
- 22-16-03-92 Pavement (accessories)
Classification: 22160300 [ACG570008]
|Preferred name||22-16-03 Pavement|
|Definition||Pavement is a composite for traffic areas in road and road construction and more rarely for floors in buildings. Paving stones with larger dimensions or plates are technically referred to as large formats. Water permeable surface attachments with plaster systems are a sub-area of the infiltratable traffic areas. The pavement cover consists of the actual paving stones, which are located in a paving bed and the supporting layer located thereunder, which consists mostly of compacted screen debris or concrete. Paving is made of natural stone, concrete, clinker, wood or blast furnace slag|