ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 22 Construction technology
- 22-17 Construction chemicals
- 22-17-12 Paving
- 22-17-12-01 Cement floor
- 22-17-12-02 Calcium sulfate floor
- 22-17-12-03 Magnesia floor
- 22-17-12-04 Hard material floor
- 22-17-12-05 Bitumen floor
- 22-17-12-06 Epoxy resin floor
- 22-17-12-07 Asphalt floor
- 22-17-12-90 Paving (unspecified)
Classification: 22171200 [ACG594008]
|Preferred name||22-17-12 Paving|
|Definition||The screed/paving is referred to as the foundation of the floor as a flooring for flooring. Floor screeds are also called ready-to-use flooring depending on the type and construction. The Swiss word for screed is the floor, the word screed refers to the attic. A special form is the so-called utility floor or sight. The screed is also the wear layer without the floor covering|