Search the ECLASS content
ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
ECLASS BASIC 13.0 (en)
- 22 Construction technology
- 22-33 Supporting structure (element)
- 22-33-01 Prefabricated concrete part (supporting structure, building element)
- 22-33-04 Prefabricated building, bridge (element)
- 22-33-05 Constructional prefabricated part
- 22-33-06 Barrier wall, retaining wall
- 22-33-07 Roofing, canopy
- 22-33-08 Arbor, winter garden
- 22-33-90 Supporting structure (element, other)
Classification: 22330000 [AJZ770009]
|Preferred name||22-33 Supporting structure (element)|
|Definition||In the construction industry, the structure is a term for the static overall system of the structural members, which are decisive for the stability of a structure. The structure of a building usually consists of ceilings, beams, columns, walls and foundation. The structural design knows two large groups of structures: frameworks and frameworks (beams, beams, columns, frames). Here, load-bearing structures can be assisted by prefabricated standardized parts to support the on-site assembly and to speed up assembly|