ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 22 Construction technology
- 22-51 Scaffolding, ladder, formwork, sheeting material (SFS)
- 22-51-02 Formwork, sheeting material (SFS)
- 22-51-02-02 Formwork panel
- 22-51-02-03 Formwork support
- 22-51-02-04 Sheeting material (SFS)
- 22-51-02-90 Formwork, sheeting material (SFS, unspecified)
- 22-51-02-91 Formwork, sheeting material (SFS, parts)
- 22-51-02-92 Formwork, sheeting material (SFS, accessories)
Classification: 22510200 [AKJ276012]
|Preferred name||22-51-02 Formwork, sheeting material (SFS)|
|Definition||Formwork systems are construction aids which consist of both formwork and supporting frames. Taking account of the actually decisive point of stability, the formwork-specific formwork is also a supporting framework which must meet the requirements of the relevant technical regulations. Among other things, solid construction auxiliary structures (formwork or stand formwork), such as, for example, Eg for ceilings, walls and columns. In addition, movable special formwork systems are used, including the climbing and sliding formwork. These are used, in particular, in the construction of vertical structural elements, Walls and shafts. All necessary parts for the creation are considered here|
|Keywords||System formwork Formwork facing material|