Search the ECLASS content
ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
ECLASS BASIC 13.0 (en)
- 27 Electric engineering, automation, process control engineering
- 27-16 Overhead line technology
- 27-16-01 Steel screen tower, cross arms (overhead line)
- 27-16-02 Wooden tower, cross arms (overhead line)
- 27-16-03 Concrete tower, cross arms (overhead line)
- 27-16-04 Full steel wall towers, cross-arms (overhead line)
- 27-16-06 Overhead line stranded conductor
- 27-16-90 Overhead line technology (other)
Classification: 27160000 [AAB960011]
|Preferred name||27-16 Overhead line technology|
|Definition||Overhead lines are the open landlines of the power circuit for the transmission of electrical energy. The technology of the overhead line includes non-insulated overhead line stranded conductor which are hung up with insulators on overhead line poles or towers. Often the transfer of information via transmission cable or optical-fibre cable in the conductor ropes is quite important. Main group 27160000 is divided according to the used construction materials of the overhead line poles and the material of the overhead lines and other overhead line technology, components, accessories, maintenance, inspection and service|