Search the ECLASS content
ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
ECLASS BASIC 13.0 (en)
- 27 Electric engineering, automation, process control engineering
- 27-43 Cable, pipe, hose laying (electric installation)
- 27-43-01 Installation tube (electric installation)
- 27-43-02 Cable protection tube (electric installation)
- 27-43-03 Cable protection hose (electric installation)
- 27-43-90 Cable, pipe, hose laying (electric installation, other)
Classification: 27430000 [ADI822007]
|Preferred name||27-43 Cable, pipe, hose laying (electric installation)|
|Definition||Laying of cables in the electrical installation is done by means of an installation tube, conduit or cable protection tube and its accessories for the protection of cables and conductors against mechanical and other influences|