Search the ECLASS content
ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
ECLASS BASIC 13.0 (en)
- 34 Medical Device
- 34-23 Angiographic supplies
- 34-23-01 Angiographic catheter
- 34-23-02 Angiographic supplies set
- 34-23-03 Therapeutical vascular catheter or set
- 34-23-05 Puncture site closure device
- 34-23-06 Angioplasty supplies set
- 34-23-07 Angiography supplies
- 34-23-90 Angiographic supplies (other)
Classification: 34230000 [BAE419009]
|Preferred name||34-23 Angiographic supplies|
|Definition||Angiography or tomography is called in medicine, the visualization of vessels, mostly blood vessels by means of diagnostic imaging procedures, such as X-ray or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). All necessary consumables such as catheters, needles, locks, etc. are displayed in this main group|