ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 34 Medical Device
- 34-32 Implant
- 34-32-33 Port-Katheter-System
- 34-32-33-01 Port catheter system (venous)
- 34-32-33-02 Port catheter system (arterial)
- 34-32-33-03 Port catheter system (intraspinal)
- 34-32-33-04 Port catheter system (intrathecal)
- 34-32-33-05 Port catheter system (peritoneal)
- 34-32-33-90 Port catheter system (unspecified)
- 34-32-33-91 Port catheter system (parts)
- 34-32-33-92 Port catheter system (accessories)
Classification: 34323300 [AHB355001]
|Preferred name||34-32-33 Port-Katheter-System|
|Definition||Medical technology access system to be implanted subcutaneously for repeated and intermittent applications for the administration of medical preparations or for the aspiration of liquids from the catheter lumen ending in the target area|