ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 34 Medical Device
- 34-34 Medical equipment (instruments and small medical devices)
- 34-34-06 Anatomical model
- 34-34-06-01 Training model (anatomical model)
- 34-34-06-02 Education model (anatomical model)
- 34-34-06-90 Anatomical model (unspecified)
- 34-34-06-91 Anatomical model (parts)
- 34-34-06-92 Anatomical model (accessories)
Classification: 34340600 [AGD303004]
|Preferred name||34-34-06 Anatomical model|
|Definition||Anatomy models clearly show the structure of individual organs, bony structures or specific body parts and are ideal as a visual aid for patient education or for training and further education|