ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 34 Medical Device
- 34-46 Alternative medicine supplies
- 34-46-01 Acupuncture article
- 34-46-01-01 Acupuncture needle
- 34-46-01-02 Ear acupuncture needle
- 34-46-01-03 Permanent acupuncture needle
- 34-46-01-04 Ear acupuncture article
- 34-46-01-05 Finger massage ring
- 34-46-01-90 Acupuncture article (unspecified)
- 34-46-01-91 Acupuncture article (parts)
- 34-46-01-92 Acupuncture article (accessories)
Classification: 34460100 [BAD043009]
|Preferred name||34-46-01 Acupuncture article|
|Definition||Acupuncture is a branch of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). She goes by the vital energy of the body (Qi) that circulates along defined meridians / meridians, and has a controlling influence on all body functions. A disturbed energy flow is blamed for disease and should be compensated by stitches in lying on the meridians points. The same therapeutic goal has acupressure in which one exerts a dull pressure, and moxibustion|