ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 38 Inorganic Chemical
- 38-03 Sulfur compound (S [C], [O], [H], [halogen])
- 38-03-01 Sulfur (S)
- 38-03-02 Hydrogen sulfide, sulfide, hydrogen sulfides of alkali, earth alkali a. ammonium
- 38-03-03 Sulfur dioxide, sulfurous acid, (hydrogen) sulfite of (earth) alkali a. ammonium
- 38-03-04 Sulfur trioxide, sulfuric acid, sulfates, disulfates of (earth)alkali, ammonium
- 38-03-05 Sulfur-halogen compound (S, halogen, [O]), (earth)alkali and ammonium salts
- 38-03-90 Sulfur compound (S [C], [O], [H], [halogen], other)
Classification: 38030000 [AAF919010]
|Preferred name||38-03 Sulfur compound (S [C], [O], [H], [halogen])|
|Keywords||Sulphur compound (S [C], [O], [H], [halogen])|