ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires the acquisition of a license.
- 42 In-vitro diagnostic
- 42-04 Microbiology (IVD)
- 42-04-05 Parasitology (microbiology)
- 42-04-05-01 Parasitology (extraction reagent)
- 42-04-05-02 Parasitology stain (extraction reagent)
- 42-04-05-03 Pneumocystis jirovecci, pneumocystis carinii (serological detection and ident.)
- 42-04-05-04 Plasmodium falciparum (serological detection and ident.)
- 42-04-05-05 Cryptosporidium (serological detection and ident.)
- 42-04-05-90 Parasitology (microbiology, unspecified)
Classification: 42040500 [ADU139002]
|Preferred name||42-04-05 Parasitology (microbiology)|