ECLASS offers you the opportunity to have a look at and search the latest ECLASS Releases free of charge. The search function is intuitive and allows you to get to know the standard in a quick and non-bureaucratic manner.
Please note that the application of the ECLASS Standard requires a license.
- 47 Body care, personal hygiene
- 47-04 Hair care, hair styling
- 47-04-05 Hair removal, shaving
- 47-04-05-01 Shaver (not electric)
- 47-04-05-03 Depilatory cream, depilatory wax
- 47-04-05-04 After shave, shave care
- 47-04-05-05 Razor blades
- 47-04-05-06 Shaving foam, shaving gel
- 47-04-05-90 Hair removal, shaving (unspecified)
Classification: 47040500 [AGG574001]
|Preferred name||47-04-05 Hair removal, shaving|
|Definition||Shaving is the removal of hair, by using a razor or any other kind of bladed implement, to slice it down—to the level of the skin or otherwise. Shaving is most commonly practiced by men to remove their facial hair and by women to remove their leg and underarm hair|