READ ME FILE and Restricted Values
- The first READ ME file (both English and German, update: 2012-11-29 can be found in the top right corner of the first READ ME page) was wrong.
- The file of restricted property-value-relations had the wrong name.
- Wrong file name: eClass8_0_PR_VA_en.csv (eClass8_0_PR_VA_de.csv)
- Corrected file name: eClass8_0_PR_VA_restricted_en.csv (eClass8_0_PR_VA_restricted_de.csv)
The file name was corrected. From 2012-12-27 on, only the correct files could be downloaded from the ECLASS Shop.
- The information in the READ ME file was also corrected, file update: 2012-12-27. Also, the constraint was explained more precisely.
DEPRECATED PR still assigned
- The following properties were deprecated in 8.0, but their assignments to classes are still visible
- AAA622-004 Form of skin barrier
- AAA904-006 medical instrument maximum diameter
- AAB057-004 pre-cut
- AAE970-002 country of origin
- AAM869-001 Number of transmitters
- AAN255-001 Number of totalizers
- AAN323-002 lower range-end value of current input/output
- AAO146-001 Number of bodies
- In 8.1, the assignments of these properties to classes will no longer be visible, as they were deprecated in 8.0
- The display of these assignments in the CDP will be corrected with 8.1
Mapping table 7.x to 8.x
Release Update File (RUF) CSV
- Three 4th-level classes that were withdrawn in 8.0 do not have a successor class in 8.0.
- The missing information is the following:
Properties with data type Boolean
Note: please note that this version may contain properties of type "Boolean" which are multivalent.