- Select button Create Synonym situated above the list of available synonyms.
- Select the language of the SY and fill in the information of the new SY in the fields of Create Synonym-Dialog and press Save:
Result: CR for new SY will be saved and may be retrieved for further editing/submittal under menu entry My Change Request.
2. Select SY for which textual information will be changed in displayed hierarchical structure and press button “Select”.
3. Perform desired changes in Change Textual Info-Dialog dialog and press button Save.
Result: CR for changing the textual information of SY will be saved and may be retrieved for further editing/submittal under menu entry My Change Request.
A synonym can be removed from the ECLASS dictionary and all assignments to properties will be deleted automatically.
In order to create a CR for removing a SY proceed as follows:
2. Search and select SY to be removed in displayed search structure and press button “Select”.
3. Enter reason for removal in Remove SY dialog and press button Save.
Enhanced search function. The user can browse through all existing synonyms (including all change requests for new synonyms). The search is always limited to one language at a time. The default is to search for the PreferredName, but can also be changed to include the IRDI.
The user can then mark one single synonym and choose from the choice of change requests types above:
The different change request types are described above.